Mark Stone - 5 Day Volume Profile Analysis Course
The OFA Volume Profile Analysis (OFA/VPA) tool and course are designed to provide you with a complete view of a market’s auction, to help you identify and understand a market’s structure, risk areas, and trade opportunities. The course will provide you with a full understanding of the volume profile and teach you how to:
- Build and follow effective and objective trade plans that accommodate the auction moving higher, moving lower, or remaining in balance in a given day.
- Understand and identify when change is happening in a market and take advantage of it.
- Incorporate the OFA Framework, Volume Cluster Analysis, and Momentum Analysis to more effectively manage risk and hold for profits.
- More successfully identify where, when, and why fade and trend opportunities exist.
- Better identify and hold for likely targets.
- Incorporate order flow analysis into your decisions for healthier risk management and objectivity.
- Utilize the OFA tools across all of the instruments that you trade.
As soon as you sign up, you will receive instant access to a growing set of bonus videos made by the instructor. Following the course, we’ll be posting the recordings of each major class topic-session, alongside areas for followup questions and discussion.The course will be delivered over 5 days, during which you will have direct access to expert instructors DB and Mark. In addition, following the course there will be two additional live Q&A sessions.Throughout the course, you will go through a structured agenda specifically designed to first teach the OFA Volume Profile fundamentals and then apply the strengths of the Volume Profile Analysis tool to your trading day.
The VPA tool will not be sold separately, and will only be provided free to those who register for the course to learn how to use it. We are making this course and tool available as part of our continued commitment to your trading success.
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.