MuteSix - Email Marketing Masterclass
Email is the leading conversion channel for converting users into customers. When executed correctly, strong email can become one of your most profitable channels for your ecommerce business.
Perhaps the reason you’re not getting open and click rates to take that next important step towards a purchase and create additional revenue is because you’re not up to speed with the latest best practices for ecommerce.
And guess what? Your list doesn’t grow, your cart abandonment doesn’t decrease, and your business doesn’t generate record-breaking profits until.
As a matter of fact, without email.
3. Customers you worked hard to convert aren’t 3x more likely to return.
This is possible without recreating the wheel, without wasting your time testing iteration after iteration, and without flooding your inbox with emails from your competitors just so you can try to catch up with their strategies.
Fortunately for you, the email team here at MuteSix has already done the heavy lifting for you so you can avoid experimenting with various email marketing systems and start increasing your ecommerce sales.
So let’s recap, by the end of your time inside
The Klaviyo Email Marketing Masterclass:
– 1 You can increase your repeat customers and lower your churn rate.
– 2 You can grow your ecommerce sales and monetize on the back end of your traffic sources.
– 3 You can engage AND convert your list and have a strategy that has the potential to increase your revenue 2 to 4X.
– 4 You can have an automation execution plan, without having to blindly test or lose massive amounts of subscribers.
– 5 You can decrease cart abandoned rate by up to 20%.
– 6 You can increase open and click rates.
– 7 Once you have profitable email automation, you can start to execute on bigger ideas that have laid dormant!
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.