Philippe Cahen - Dynamic Technical Analysis
Dynamic Technical Analysis (DTA) is a powerful tool which allows traders and investors to predict market trends. Written by the Head of Technical Analysis at Credit Lyonnais Capital Markets in Paris, Philippe Cahen's book provides the tools for a new and robust way of predicting markets.
Dynamic Technical Analysis
* Provides volatility results immediately
* Provides excellent results for speculators and investors
* Uses several parameters to predict price changes
* Provides results which can be fine-tuned to improve on the original forecast
* Allows differentiation between various kinds of market participants
Dynamic Technical Analysis is a practical book which describes many methods and analyses results from real situations. It can be used to analyse market changes over fifteen minutes or up to several weeks, depending on your needs. Traders, analysts, portfolio managers and bankers, as well as private investors, will all find this book invaluable.
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.