Keith Cunningham - The 4-Day MBA
How much money have you lost because you invested or made business decisions based on your instincts and emotions instead of knowing the facts?
Keith J. Cunningham’s 4-Day MBA debuted in 2007. This is an intensive, action-oriented program with Keith J. Cunningham and 100 leaders and entrepreneurs from around the world. You will learn the critical skills needed to successfully launch, grow and ignite your business.
Anyone can start a company. Making it grow in a competitive economy requires SKILLS and EXPERTISE. Every large business in the world today started out as a small business. In fact, the average Fortune 500 Company began with an initial investment of less than $25,000. Heinz started with horseradish and a horse-drawn buggy. Hershey started with caramel. Sony started with rice cookers. Marriott started with a root beer stand. Proctor and Gamble started by selling candles door to door. They all started small!
The real reason they are among the largest businesses in the world today has nothing to do with the “idea” or the product the founder created and everything to do with the skills they had to grow it. Success in business has nothing to do with the idea, the product, or the service being sold and everything to do with the skills necessary to EXECUTE!
Most people don’t have someone who has “been there, done that” to ask their questions and teach them the skills, tools, and distinctions used by the pros.
4-DAY MBA IS A ONE-OF-A-KIND PROGRAM, TAUGHT BY A PRO WHO IS ACTUALLY STILL DOING IT.
- This program is for you if you need to learn:
Specifically, how to grow a successful business.
- How to double your sales within one year.
- What is REALLY keeping your business from being much bigger than it is today and what to do about it.
- How to create a sustainable competitive advantage…it’s not what you think it is.
- How to differentiate yourself from your competition and create a niche.
- How to create and execute a solid strategy.
- How to maximize your Profits and Growth.
- What makes a high-potential growth business.
- The critical difference between Value Creation and Value Add and why you MUST have both.
- How to create and sustain your Value Proposition.
- How to turn customers into addicts.
- Growth strategies are used by every multi-billion dollar business in the world.
- Discover the critical drivers of your business and what you must measure to sustain your business.
You will be given the actual financial statements from a disguised Fortune 100 company. In just 30 minutes, you will be able to analyze the numbers and decide if you do or don’t want to own the stock…And you’ll be right!
Financial Literacy is for you if:
- You are ready to stop guessing about your investment strategy.
- You want to learn how to make factual vs. emotional decisions in starting, running or expanding a business.
- You need to learn the best tools and report formats to use for easy
- financial monitoring.
- You want to learn one year of accounting.
- You need to know how to remotely manage your business.
- You need to analyze the numbers for acquisitions.
- You are ready to take control of your financial future.
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.