Aaron Jack & Jan Frey – Freelance Software Developer
7 Weeks? How This Is Possible?
Focus on a narrow slice of programming, that’s extremely in-demand.
Learn how to get simple freelance jobs, so you get real PAID projects in your portfolio.
Leverage these jobs into more freelance income, or for getting full time interviews
What Do We Focus On?
1. Web development, which gives you the fundamentals for a developer career
2. eCommerce development, a niche that’s absolutely exploding in 2021
3. Freelancing tactics and skills (directly from 2 pro freelance developers)
How To See If You’re A Good Fit?
We only want to work with people who we think we can help get amazing results.
For this reason, we like to talk to students before they join about their goals.
Click Schedule a Free Call below, and let’s see if Freemote can help you get there.
By The End Of The Program, You’ll Learn…
- Web development. Requests, JSON, APIs, AJAX, DOM.
- How to set up Shopify stores — a service worth $1,000 – $10,000+
- Shopify development, Liquid, ThemeKit, Sections, and more
- To build OVER $1,000 of freelancing tasks taken from REAL sites
- How to create an impressive eCommerce developer portfolio
- How & where to find PAYING clients, even with no experience
- How to contract, onboard, communicate, and deliver services
- Week 1: HTML & CSS Crash Course
- Week 2: Shopify Platform Expertise
- Week 3: Basic Shopify Development
- Week 4: Freelancing Skills & Strategies
- Week 7: Advanced Shopify Development
- A Software Developer, Freelancer and Programming instructor with 200k+ YouTube subscribers
- Aaron has 4+ years of professional programming experience working at Uber Technologies in San Francisco, and at a 7 figure web development agency
- A Web developer, eCommerce developer, Shopify expert, and freelancer.
- Jan has 3+ years of eCommerce dev experience and was a core member of the fastest growing eCommerce agency in Germany, where he focused exclusively on Shopify development.
Join to Get Started Today!
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.