Bree Weber - Cold Pitch Masterclass+Cold Pitch Playbook
Get a proven step-by-step framework to send ethical cold pitches to your wishlist clients — without sounding sleazy, feeling annoying or coming off desperate — that will have prospects responding enthusiastically to get on your books.
Because as a business owner you are well aware that:
- No clients = no business and no money. But still bills, whaddayaknow…
- You need a reliable system to generate leads (aaaand that’s always on the to-do list)
- Consistent action is what makes a difference…but it’s so hard to see what’s actually moving the needle
- Getting clients is hard, but getting clients you LOVE is like Mission Impossible (only accessible to the elite of the elite at the top of their game)
- Referrals are great! Except when they dry up, and you’re left staring at big, yawning gaps in your calendar
And while cold pitching seems like it *could* be the key to a pipeline full of ideal clients…
The thought of actually doing it is exhausting. And makes you seize up just a little.
- Because you could spend hours on research – but that doesn’t guarantee you’ll hear anything back
- Personalized pitches might get you a better response rate – but that feels like an entire job and not the scalable or sustainable lead generation system you need
- If you get through the onslaught of second-guessing (how do I figure out what my ideal client needs? Do I pitch one project? Multiple projects? What’s the right way to do this?..) – the thought of them actually responding, asking for more detail and THEN rejecting you has you curled in the fetal position
- You’ve been the unwilling recipient of SO MANY horrible pitch emails and *errrgh* telemarketers – and there’s no way you’re going to be one of those skeezy, sleazy spammers
- And worst of all, even though you want to come across as an expert collaborator – you’re sure they’ll see you as a sad, desperate freelancer that’s begging for work (cue Oliver Twist)
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.