Akeem Reed - Slingshot Rental Blueprint
After realizing that my home and car were my biggest liabilities and that my Tesla was being underutilized (only being driven 5%-10% of the week, I decided to start a trending business, document the process and share the game.
I started with 1 car and now have over 50. Let me show you the Fast Track to making money in the car rental industry. Learn how to make more money running your side hustle than working your current job. You deserve a worry-free, independent life and career.
Complete Your 5-Year Goals In Just 1 Year
Right now there is a high demand for personal car rental and if you know what you’re doing you can eliminate your car note and mortgage renting your car to locals and tourists. And when you master these steps you’ll be able to drive your dream car and actually get paid to do it!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- How To Select The Best Vehicles For Your Fleet, Saving You Thousands In The Long Run
- How To Finance Multiple Slingshots Without Getting Denied
- Properly Insure Vehicles For Asset Protection
- How To Leverage Partnerships And Increase Your Fleet With No Money Out Of Pocket
- How To Create A High Performing Website And The Developer I Used To Create Mine
- What Is Covered By Warranty And What To Avoid In Order To Keep Your Coverage
- Details On Supplies Needed For Upselling And Increasing Your Bottom Line
- How To Schedule Bookings And What Processing Software To Use
- How To Create Free Listings That Maximize SEO And Web Traffic
- How To Create Viral Facebook Ads That Attracts Paying Customers
- How To Conduct A Competitive Analysis In Your Area
- Get Access To Private FB Group With Akeem And Other Slingshot Rental Owners In Our Network For Ongoing Support
- 4 Week Hands On Mentorship With Akeem To Ensure Success
- Lifetime Membership To The Largest Slingshot Rental Network In The Country
- How To Market & Brand Your Business Plus More
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.