Kayla Sloan - $10K VA
I’m Kayla Sloan, and I’m the go-to virtual assistant for the online personal finance community, where I consistently make at least $10,000 a month.
But life wasn’t always this easy. A few years ago, I was flat broke and in debt. I didn’t know how I was going to pay for my basic necessities, like groceries, insurance, and gas for my car so I could get to work
…let alone paying for the fun things in life, like:
- getting to order whatever I wanted on the menu while dining out (instead of ordering a small salad and forgoing any drink other than water)
- traveling to sunny locations to escape the long mid-western winter
- buying myself something nice simply because I wanted to
To top it all off, after a painful divorce, I found myself needing to come up with a way to provide for myself with a stable and consistent income.
So, I dug in my heels and started my VA business out of necessity. I didn’t just want to earn extra income on top of my job, I needed it.
Through a lot of trial and error, I grew my VA business from $0 to $10K per month of consistent income.
In $10K VA, I will show you exactly how to…
- Pitch and land your first (and second, and third…) client, so that you can build a stable monthly income
- Set your initial rate, and how to raise it, so you get paid what you’re worth for every new skill you learn
- Onboard your clients like a pro, and how to protect yourself and your business for every possible situation
- Create a system for efficiency so that you can maximize your billable hours
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.