Noah Hunter Dorsey – Upgrade Your Shopify Store
Noah Hunter Dorsey is the Founder of Multi-Million Dollar Beauty Powerhouse Tommi Skin & Creative Converters – any agency behind some of the biggesst brands on the planet. Since 2018, he’s been the go-to-guy for 8 & 9-Figure Ecomm Brands looking to scale – Generating $200M+ in sales. Now, for the first time ever, he’s revealing his Shopify Site stup to the public.
What You Get: Module 1: Strategy
- Here, Noah will go into the high-level strategies of creating a killer Shopify store.
- Lesson 1: Branding & Psychology
- Lesson 2: Creating Offers
- Lesson 3: Product Offerings
- Lesson 4: Themes & Branding
- Lesson 5: Seasonality
Module 2: Homepage
- Your homepage is the most popular page on your site, so it needs to convert. Here – Noah will give you the exact templates and frameworks that push curious visitors into shoppers, focusing on maximizing your AOV.
- Lesson 1: Layout
- Lesson 2: Banner
- Lesson 3: Navigation
- Lesson 4: Free Gift
- Lesson 5: Social Proof
- Lesson 6: Products & Collections
- Lesson 7: Copy
Module 3: Product Page
- In this module, you’ll be building high-converting product pages that turn shoppers into customers like clockwork.
- Lesson 1: Familiarity & Setup
- Lesson 2: Product Images
- Lesson 3: Name & Description
- Lesson 4: Social Proof
- Lesson 5: Shipping & Offer
- Lesson 6: Discounts & Upsells
- Lesson 7: Buy Now, Pay Later
- Lesson 8: Long Copy
- Lesson 9: Urgency
- Lesson 10: FAQ’s
- Lesson 11: Recommended Products
Module 4: Checkout
- Optimise your checkout system to minimise abandoned checkouts, increase conversions and boost AOV with upsells.
- Lesson 1: Express Postage
- Lesson 2: Aftersell
Module 5: Customer Experience
- Here, you’ll optimise customer experience, increasing visitor satisfaction, trust & sales.
- Lesson 1: Site Speed
- Lesson 2: Contact Us
- Lesson 3: Live Chat
- Lesson 4: Terms & Conditions
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.