The Lazy Marketer - The AI Gold Rush Mastermind
It doesn’t take a genius to see that AI is seriously going to change everything if you’re running an online business of any kind.
Already, tools like ChatGPT can take mind-numbing stuff like coming up with content ideas, creating writer briefs, data entry & thousands of other tasks… and basically do things that used to take hours in a matter of seconds.
Predictably, there are literally hundreds of startups popping up that are just wrapping a simple interface around GPT. Mostly they’re just making tools that let users mass-produce content or ad copy.
But as I see it, those “obvious” use-cases are already getting saturated – and I think it’s a short-lived business model for a few reasons (see video above for details).
Instead, the smartest ways to cash in on this are more along the lines of how fortunes are really made any time there’s a gold rush, digital or otherwise…
- Selling picks & shovels,
- Specializing in niches, and
- Rapidly building an audience
The Lazy Marketer Presents:
- Discover how to build massive, overnight niche portals with a genius twist on GPT. (This is a goldmine in any conduit-friendly niche!)
- Discover an epic, AI-powered service business that’s a total no-brainer offer for any brand with an active content strategy. (This sells itself, has crazy margins, and is now very easy to scale)
- Discover the proven marketplace model that lets you build a huge B2B audience in the AI space – using other people’s traffic for free.
- How to use AI to build huge traffic in thousands of utterly untapped enthusiast niches (where millions of fans are starving for a new type of content).
Key Point: Each of these business models – while unique – are still something you could literally build in a weekend. You don’t need to be a developer (or hire one) to take action on any of these.
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.