George Ten - CopyThinking Community + The Copy Matrix
Here's The Deal: You Can Get Access to the Community Right NOW.
And when you buy today...
You will also get a resource that I believe to be incredibly valuable.
Understand this: most of the people who follow me get this one basic and crucial element wrong. Time after time.
And I want to catch you up to speed on this BEFORE you join. Let me explain.
• MOST of the ads I see (probably 60-70%)...
• AT LEAST 80% of the Twitter content I see...
• Probably close to 90% of the emails read...
Are talking to the wrong audience?
Talking to the right audience in the wrong way.
And then coming to my DMs and complaining about not being able to make the sales they thought they would...
And I get it. It stinks. And is super demotivating. I've been there... And that's why when you join the CopyThinking Community today?
You get the key that unlocks the only skill you need to beat most of your competitors.
On email. Twitter. Ads. Instagram. Organic. Paid. Content. Copy. Videos. VSLs. Promotions. Launches...
...And everything else that requires you to write (or even record videos) on ANY topic that'd speak to your audience...
You Get The Copy Matrix Course For FREE For The LAST TIME Ever.
The Copy Matrix is a video course that you can finish in a single weekend. You'll also get a working PDF with all the same information that's in the videos. Here's a glimpse of what's inside...
• Why awareness levels are the key to making any copy work (this is how you scale businesses)
• How to decide on an awareness level to target and what to write in order to get the sale (get this wrong and you're toast)
• The sneaky way to get more sales for a new business by NOT competing (you can do this once you fully understand awareness levels and how to pick them)
• Each market has one awareness level. Right? Wrong! You can pick the awareness level you'd be targeting. And there is a specific equation to know which one to pick (get this and you're already light years ahead)
• The silly mistake 90% of advertisers make that THEY THINK will get them more money (but actually makes their ads flop).
• Understand once and for all why it's a bad idea to use templates and formulas to write copy (unless you want it to suck)
• Know what to write at each awareness level in order to convert buyers. This also works for cold DMs and cold emails (Yeah. Most cold emails are done WRONG)
• See REAL ads that are running RIGHT NOW where I'll tell you exactly which awareness levels each ad targets so you can learn the UP-TO-DATE techniques
• If you watch module #3 you'll see how to connect the ad's (or any type of content's) awareness level to the sales page's awareness level correctly
• In the same module you'll also understand how different-awareness ads can lead to the same sales page (scaling with ONE sales page)
• Learn the most important element in "snatching" your competitor's prospects -- by targeting high-awareness people who and are ready to buy (with an example from Twitter)
Here's what else you'll learn in the Copy Matrix:
• Understand the 5 sophistication levels of any market (and why we will never write copy in the first two and the last one).
• A better-than-forum-doom-scrolling technique to determine your market's sophistication level simply by looking at 3-5 competitors
• Are you confused about the difference between awareness and sophistication levels? No more after watching module #5
• Why you can NOT choose your market's sophistication level (unlike awareness levels) and how you'll get a few sales but will never be able to scale if you do
• 99% of the marketers who THINK they understand sophistication levels - actually don't (Module #6 will put you in the 1%)
• The truth about why most OG copywriters (THINK David Oglivy & Gary Halbert) wrote ads in high sophistication levels -- and why you are making a HUGE mistake if you try to model them.
George Ten - CopyThinking Bonuses:
BONUS ONE: The Twitter Matrix
- You'll discover ONE "lock combination" of one specific awareness level and one specific sophistication level that I've used myself to grow to 140K+ followers faster than 99.9% of the accounts that'll ever get there
- How to transform any piece of content that you write into one that gets the maximum number of eyeballs and engagement - you can do this in any niche and it works in virtually every market
- One sneaky technique I use in order to "steal" other creator's viral hooks and make my threads get more reach and engagement than theirs (Used this technique for several big accounts you know - before they became big).
BONUS TWO: The Email Marketing Matrix
- Understand why sophistication levels become irrelevant in email marketing and why email marketing allows you to compete in the level everybody is losing in: sophistication level 5
- "Get" the two different business models you can use for email marketing and finally see the matrix behind email marketing
- See a live breakdown of an email I wrote and why I use a specific awareness-level structure that I suggest you start using too (unless you want to do email marketing wrong - like most of your competitors).
BONUS THREE: The Competitor Matrix
- Watch behind-my-shoulder as I find ads in any niche - any market - and "manipulate" the search results to find specifically what I'm looking for (THINK: only courses. Or only sales pages)... And you'll be able to do it too
- The same video will show you my thinking process while I look for competitors and how I decide whose ads are good to model or analyze and how I know whether their ads are successful
- How to spy on any business that's running ads and funnel-hack their whole funnel - including - see what their customers are REALLY saying and who they are - specifically.
And There's Also a Golden Nuggets Library Inside. 37 LIVE Call Recordings With Information That'd EASILY Cost You At Least $10,000 To Acquire Outisde
If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.